Daniel King Pizzutti's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I was referring to something Ryan started on. Besides, I (and really all of us) have…"

Daniel King Pizzutti replied Sep 19, 2010 to Thank you starbucks for making me look incompetent

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

"Guys I like Starbucks bashing as much as the next, but let's not get too judgmental…"

Daniel King Pizzutti replied Sep 16, 2010 to Thank you starbucks for making me look incompetent

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

"Well said Jay. Thank you for the insight. I have taken note of a few things, and app…"

Daniel King Pizzutti replied Sep 11, 2010 to Another "How much should I be paid?" post, but kind of different.

13 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Thanks Brady for chiming in. I hope you don't mind I named dropped you."

Daniel King Pizzutti replied Sep 9, 2010 to Rancilio Class 8 DE Tall

9 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Robyn Zaharko

"I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. But a little more info is needed. Do you mi…"

Daniel King Pizzutti replied Sep 9, 2010 to Another "How much should I be paid?" post, but kind of different.

13 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"The no-scald wands are neat. They just scare me a bit. I'm not used to the prospect…"

Daniel King Pizzutti replied Sep 9, 2010 to Steam Tip Swap...

19 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Brady

"An idea I like, is not actually moving proportionally for the ratios. For instance,…"

Daniel King Pizzutti replied Sep 9, 2010 to More on Proportions

2 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Daniel King Pizzutti

"I think Brady is a Certified Rancilio Service Technician. Maybe he will chime in? I…"

Daniel King Pizzutti replied Sep 9, 2010 to Rancilio Class 8 DE Tall

9 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Robyn Zaharko

"Coffee has many different ways to be approached. So it's important to find an aspect…"

Daniel King Pizzutti replied Sep 8, 2010 to Newbie.

2 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Thanks for the heads up Brady, on the "tip." HAHA pun intended. Anyways, I'm curiou…"

Daniel King Pizzutti replied Sep 8, 2010 to Steam Tip Swap...

19 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service