Daniel Demers's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Same issue here. I use World Centric - Still has green stuff on it but also enough b…"

Daniel Demers replied Apr 15, 2015 to Blank white compostable hot cups?

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Daniel Demers

"Come up to D Squared Java in Exeter, NH if you have the time! (Owner speaking :) Ful…"

Daniel Demers replied Apr 15, 2015 to Boston MA and Newport RI

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Daniel Demers

"They make rubber backflush disks that you can place inside any basket that can turn…"

Daniel Demers replied Feb 19, 2014 to Has anyone worked with a Carimali espresso machine?

4 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Ed Barnett

"Here's what we pay: phone + internet - 140 Electric + gas - 400-600 Lucky for us we…"

Daniel Demers replied Feb 13, 2014 to Cost Estimates

5 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Brady

"Agreed with Mike. It is important to take tangible steps (like written and signed wa…"

Daniel Demers replied Nov 10, 2013 to Barista Etiquette

9 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Denise Smith

"I use Time Station - you can change as needed from anywhere!"

Daniel Demers replied Oct 17, 2013 to Do you use a Time Clock App on an iPad?

8 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Chad Halvorson

"I've found a number of Single Origin espressos to be more difficult to dial in and t…"

Daniel Demers replied Oct 13, 2013 to Good guide for brewing parameters?

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Daniel Demers

"True story - much agreed! I have some I bought pre-variable-temp kettles, so they ca…"

Daniel Demers replied Sep 6, 2013 to Induction cooktop or electric kettle for portable pour over bar?

11 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Daniel Demers

"I've also used the non-variable temp kettles as well, which can be just as effective…"

Daniel Demers replied Sep 5, 2013 to Induction cooktop or electric kettle for portable pour over bar?

11 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Daniel Demers

"I agree with Mike. We've used 2 kettles per 3 pour over cones, and it seems to work…"

Daniel Demers replied Sep 5, 2013 to Induction cooktop or electric kettle for portable pour over bar?

11 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Daniel Demers

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service