Retail Coffee Business (1,017)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NYC Networking

Hi, all! I run a hospitality agency associated with TrueBrew Coffee & Tea Outfitters that specializes in in-office speciality coffee a…

Started by Kate

0 Feb 23, 2017

Employee Handbooks and training

I am just curious if anyone uses employee hand books? I basically have a brand new crew only 1 original crew member who is family so she wi…

Started by Sheena Cameron

9 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Katherine

Coffee Business

Hello My name is Stephen. I am very new to this site and this is my first discussion. Hope I ma posting in the right area. I am fairly new…

Started by Stephen Oladokun

0 Jan 25, 2017

Aspiring shop owner - any help appreciated

Hello,  I am brand-new to this, but thought I would put something out to see what feedback I could receive. I have enjoyed coffee, and the…

Started by Jeremy

4 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Mason Salisbury

Barista Training Europe

Hello All I am looking to take my Barista training a little further and looking to get a certificate or diploma (something that would be r…

Started by Aaron Long

0 Jan 3, 2017

bubble tea

we have a big loose tea customer base, and now are getting requests for bubble tea. anyone carry it? if so, who is your resource? we do ser…

Started by V lawhead

0 Dec 2, 2016

Barista benefits

I try to provide incentives for employees, but wondered what things are given by other coffee house owners? Paid days off? Birthdays off? A…

Started by V lawhead

3 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Jen Hurd

Towel and Rag service

Hello all! We are launching a new speciality coffee shop and want to best anticipate the needs of our baristas towel and rag wise (and als…

Started by Amber

0 Oct 30, 2016

Powering Electrical Appliances - Mobile Coffee Shop

Hi I am in the process of setting up my own mobile coffee and sandwich shop in Aberdeen, Scotland.  I am pretty clued up on everything, oth…

Started by Kyle Wilson

0 Oct 28, 2016

Start up list

Hello all.  I am sweating and getting head aches over my business plan, ok not really.  I am writing my plan and trying to get my start up…

Started by Mike D

4 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Alun Evans

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service