Coffee & Roasting (572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HALF OFF This Upcoming Week's American Barista and Coffee Workshops

Join us next week (September 23-27) for for another incredible workshop with the experts at Bellissimo Coffee Advisors. Enjoy our world-cl…

Started by Justin Borge

0 Sep 16, 2019

Anyone using Sonofresco roasters?

Hi everyone.  I am wondering if anyone is using these roasters - and what there experiences are, both with the roaster performance and aft…

Started by Raewyn Curtis

13 Apr 20, 2019
Reply by russiancoffee

KAFFE Fluid Bed Coffee Roaster

Video: KAFFE Fluid Bed Coffee Roaster, is a perfect for any cafe or coffee shop Jflynn@xaymacahousecoffee.co https://youtu.be/XbGwZOl3zFo

Started by Jay Arabica

0 Apr 7, 2019

KAFFE Fluid Bed Coffee Roaster

Are you a coffee connoisseur, coffee shop or cafe owner? roasting your own coffee opens up a world of potential for any café or coffeeshop,…

Started by Jay Arabica

0 Apr 7, 2019

Coffee to Water ratio for Bulk Brewing

I wanted to get some input on coffee to water ratios for bulk brewing. When I started my own shop in 2006, we relied on a regional roaster'…

Started by Chuck Heil

5 Mar 28, 2019
Reply by faisal rana

coffee infused of cannabis

Now, I know not all, but some of us really love coffees and who does not, right? However, I recently diagnosed for diabetes and my doctor s…

Started by Daniel K. Lennox

0 Oct 25, 2018

panini grills-how to deal with the smoke in a kitchen with no windows?????????

Hey guys, just trying to find out your ideas on how to deal with the greasy smoke from a panini grill in a closed kitchen...THANKS!!

Started by Mark Twain Ice & Coal

7 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Evan

Looking for a Coffee Roaster: Orange County, CA

We are in the beginning stages of starting up a specialty coffee roastery and are looking for someone who is interested in joining in this…

Started by Ed Tang

1 Feb 3, 2018
Reply by Jason J. Chen

Roaster Data Logger

I an in contact with Diedrich and am going to buy their IR-5 model, but the sales lady  said a fully automated roasting system is $12,000.…

Started by Robert Boyd

1 Jan 31, 2018
Reply by nick placakis

Different Types of Coffee Products

Big Train Chai Products Califia Almond Milk Ghirardelli Chocolate Sauce Monin Syrup Concentrate

Started by Branden Ashton

2 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Olivia Muller

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service