Classifieds (356)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SKILL BUILDING WORKSHOP IN ATLANTA | Hosted by Counter Culture Coffee

START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! SCAA 3-day Skill Building Workshop Atlanta, Georgia | February 13-15, 2009 Counter Culture Coffee Regional…

Started by Lily Kubota

0 Jan 16, 2009

Coffee Shop Manager POS for sale

Great shape Coffee Shop manager POS check it out on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&;…

Started by Brendan

1 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Bill Warnock

WANTED: bean bags

if anyone has any of the big neat jute bags beans come in to a roastery, i'd be interested in buying some(alot) of them from you! (shipping…

Started by lindsaytron

8 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Joseph

Fetco CBS 2042 For Sale $1000

For Sale: Well cared for and in excellent condition. May be able to deliver to Bay Area or Sacramento area. Call J. at (916) 955-7931…

Started by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

5 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Sarah Dooley

Just in time for Christmas -- Monkey Butt Coffee Gear

Bar None Coffee Co. announces the Monkey Butt Coffee product line. Get your Monkey Butt Coffee Gear at: http://www.MonkeyButtCoffee.com/

Started by Chuck Silva

5 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

Bunn Ultra 2 Granita Machine

I have a 2 month old Granita (Margarita) machine that I would like to sell. It is stainless and black and comes with many bottles of flavor…

Started by Gabriel

2 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Gabriel

Training Lab Blowout Sale!

The Espressoparts.com Training Lab is packed full of some of the coolest coffee gear available. We have a large selection of equipment that…

Started by Espresso Parts

0 Nov 1, 2008

Rancilio Classe 10 SDE 2 Grp. Espresso Machine. Demo Model 50% OFF!

I am hosting the Charlotte Skill Building Workshop Nov. 7th-9th, and will be receiving (3) Rancilio Classe 10s for the classes. These machi…

Started by Jason Dominy

1 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

Nuova Simonelli

Hello fellow baristas, I have a Nuova Simonelli Kiara 6 that I am looking to unload due to I use it very rarely because I am so accustomed…

Started by Exspressoyourself

3 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by For Now

Espresso Machine for Sale

Hello, I have a one and a half year old espresso machine for sale that was only used sparingly for six months. The brand is La Spaziale. I…

Started by Ishtar Ishaya

0 Jul 29, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service