Classifieds (356)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nuova Simonelli 2 Group Aurelia for sale in Southern California.

This great espresso machine has been lovingly cared for. Maintained daily. Was used in our specialty coffee business for 1 year before clos…

Started by Suzy Wharton

8 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Jenifer

Elektra 3 group Extra Maxie Modern for sale

Three year old machine very well take care of, fully serviced annually and before it was stored. The Elektra would be a great machine for a…

Started by Jason Shipley

1 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

You Could Win This Espresso Stand

Business Owner Offers Hope to One Lucky Entrepreneur And It Could Be You! Pacific County, Washington Natalie Morgan, owner of The Cool Cow…

Started by Natalie Morgan

0 Mar 28, 2009

Looking for a used Synesso for my shop in LA

If anyone out there knows of a two group cyncra for sale i would greatly appreciate the info. I have a two group cyncra but have been runni…

Started by Langford

0 Mar 5, 2009

Unique Opportunity For Retail Space!

Check out the attached file...

Started by Ginger Gerhart

0 Mar 4, 2009

New CONVECTION OVEN for sale

MICROWAVE/CONVECTION OVEN Amana Commercial Products Model No. AXP20 Express Radiant/Convection/Microwave Oven, 3000w infrared radiant, 2000…

Started by Donna

0 Feb 28, 2009

Pour Over Drip Station For Sale (NEW)

The Drip Station is the perfect addition to any retail coffee establishment and with the popularity of single cup brewing on the rise, it…

Started by Matt Milletto

18 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Lance

Mercy Corps Global Headquarters Retail Location

Mercy Corps is pleased to offer a lease opportunity for a unique café space in its new global headquarters building at SW Ankeny Street and…

Started by Ginger Gerhart

2 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Ginger Gerhart

Coffee House &/or Specialty Coffee Equipment for Sale - Coffee Houses Closing Fishers/Indy IN

BX'ers, For personal reasons, we are needing to sell our established coffee house location in Fishers IN immediately. Commercial/Specialty…

Started by thecoffeegirl

4 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

Diedrich IR-7 roaster for sale

I have a Diedrich IR-7 roaster that is about 3 years old. It is in a coffee shop I just bought, but I am remodeling the shop and need to re…

Started by TERRY WELLS

0 Jan 21, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service