Classifieds (356)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cafe tables and chairs for sale

We gleaned these from a local coffee shop that took a dive. Misc. other stuff for sale too. Great for coffee shop or cafe. 3 espresso desig…

Started by The Village Bean

3 May 17, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

Nuova Simonelli Program VIP Plus

Closed 2nd Store & have equipment for sale including this wonderful machine gaurenteed to be fully functional. 3 years old, cleaned dai…

Started by Exspressoyourself

7 May 12, 2009
Reply by Exspressoyourself

Laranzato 2gp Auto SCAA SHow Demo $5,200

Laranzato 2gp Auto New with Warranty (Demo at SCAA show) This is a very nice machine with a whole lot of features. ME 2gp. http://www.lara

Started by David Stellwagen

1 May 12, 2009
Reply by Jason Dominy

Rancilio Classe 8 DE Tall 2GP Demo Machine

I have a Brand New (Demo) machine that we used at the SCAA as a demo. Rancilio Classe 8 DE Tall. Full Manufacturer's warranty. $7,400.00 A…

Started by David Stellwagen

0 May 12, 2009

WTB:Little in-shop roaster

Looking for something in the up-to-7kg range. Prefer gas. Whatcha' got? If you know of someone selling (or storing) a small roaster then p…

Started by Stickman

2 May 11, 2009
Reply by Stickman

Looking for partner in San Francisco to open a cafe

I've been trying to go alone, but just realize this won't happen any time soon that way. Looking to form a partnership with someone who wan…

Started by Mark

0 May 8, 2009

CLOVER

I have a Clover that is a year and a bit old. I take very good care of it. Latest software updates just prior to the Starbucks buy. Comes i…

Started by Sam Jones

9 May 5, 2009
Reply by Sam Jones

coffee cup belts for sale

available here http://monstarclothing.bigcartel.com metal buckle with happy cofee cup with 44" belt you cut to ideal size.

Started by bobby monstar

0 May 1, 2009

Any one interested in buying a busy coffee shop in Parkland/Spanaway, WA area?

Busy Coffee Shop for sale. Great franchised brand. Located in Parkalnd/Spanaway area in Washington state. Great potential. Open for two yea…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Apr 25, 2009

La Marzocco FB80 2AV 2 Year Old Demo Unit $5000.00

My boss said it was time to sell this beauty. It is very clean and has been hooked up to a esi water filter from day one. We use this machi…

Started by Adam Ptasnik

6 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Adam Ptasnik

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service