Baristas Looking for Work (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need advice on where to start

I love coffee and have been applying to barista jobs. Would love to work at a place like Blue Bottle or Intelligentsia but the application…

Started by Alex Morales

3 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Jen Hurd

CAREER BARISTAS AND ROASTERS NEEDED IN ALABAMA!!!!

www.mamamocha.com I'm looking for baristas that can commit to 2 years, have open availability and work full time. I'm also looking for part…

Started by Sarah Leanne Barnett

0 Apr 6, 2015

Aussie NZ baristas

I am an Aussie living in LA and starting a coffee bar....trying to find Aussie or NZ baristas as the shop has an australian slant to it. an…

Started by Leah

0 Dec 17, 2014

Thailand based specialty coffee job opportunity

Have barista, cupping, green coffee and/or roasting experience? Looking for an opportunity to expand your coffee career internationally? Th…

Started by Dale Lee

0 Oct 20, 2014

1-2 latte art barista's needed for an event in pittsburgh week of july 13th

Hi - I did post an ad in the Classified section, but from the looks it doesn't get much play.  I am looking for 1 or 2 barista's for an eve…

Started by Gary

0 Jun 26, 2014

Good coffee in North Dakota

I'm moving to Williston, North Dakota and would love to work in coffee a few mornings a week.  I keep hearing about all the money to be mad…

Started by Natalee Maynes

0 Jul 26, 2013

Are You Looking to Join a Great Coffee Team?

If yes we may be looking for you. Compass Coffee in Vancouver, WA is looking to add one possibly two baristas / coffee professionals. But n…

Started by Mike McGinness

0 May 19, 2013

Up and Coming Coffee Shop and Roastery called thirty-thirty Coffee Co. looking for experienced barista/roaster

Hello!  If anyone is in the Illinois area or looking to move to the Midwest, we are looking to take resumes for employment.  We have been…

Started by Ty Paluska

3 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Daniel Williamson

Barista / Roaster looking for work on the west coast

Hello BX! I am currently a barista and roaster for a small coffee catering business in Portland, OR. I helped open the shop three years ag…

Started by Evan

0 Nov 17, 2012

Looking For a Job :)

Good Day Everyone,                    Hi, My name is Michael Aron Sy from the Philippines, I'm a fresh graduate of BS HRM at the Lyceum of…

Started by Michael Aron Trajano Sy

2 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Michael Aron Trajano Sy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service