Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee shops?

So my girlfriend and I are going to Bonnaroo June 10-13 and are looking for shops to stop at along our route from Chicago IL to Manchester…

Started by Christopher Zimmerman

13 May 19, 2010
Reply by Christopher Zimmerman

Revocup Coffee Roasters

Revocup offers various single-origin coffees ranging from the Nicaraguan Limincillo to the highly sought after 14th lot Ethiopian Aricha. C…

Started by Justin Rennell

0 May 19, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Robertson

The Chartreuse Moose Cappuccino Bar & Bistro

Excellent espresso based drinks, great selection of brewed coffee's, incredible iced New Orleans style coffee - cold brewed with a combinat…

Started by Morris Neufeld

0 May 19, 2010

Houston Baristas----- we need to meet up!

I want to see my city's appreciation for coffee grow and this begins with us.  let me know if you are in or around the Houston TX area so w…

Started by Greenway Barista

0 May 15, 2010

I could use a couch (or two)!

Hello bXers! I just got word that I have been selected to participate in the New World Latte Art Championships at Coffee Fest in Minneapol…

Started by Parris Graves

1 May 15, 2010
Reply by Shellie Adams

cafe dawn in Salida, Colorado

cafe dawn is celebrating our two year anniversary and were named Best Coffee two years in a row and Best Baristas in Salida's Best of conte…

Started by phillip benningfield

0 May 13, 2010
Reply by phillip benningfield

Convert Simonelli Appia Automatic Steam Wand to Traditional Goose Neck Wand

I am in the process of converting an automatic steam wand to traditional goose neck on my Simonelli Appia.  In speaking with Simonelli and…

Started by Sean Maddox

4 May 12, 2010
Reply by ben brown

What is the best 100 % Kona Hawaiian Kona Bean Coffee you've had ?

I'd be interested in the coffee names you enjoyed the most from the Big Island of Hawaii . . .

Started by Hawaii Exports Intl

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Joachim Oster

Espresso Catering

Anybody doing espresso catering for private events, how is this like? i know economy is not helping but please share your experience, thoug…

Started by Ricky Roxas

3 May 11, 2010
Reply by Todd Reddeman

Espresso Trippin from Raleigh-Chattanooga-Asheville

Hey hey! I'm rollin out tomorrow morning and heading to Chattanooga from Raleigh with a few stops along the way. Where should I go? Where s…

Started by jonathan bonchak

4 May 11, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service