Barista Exchange News & Announcements (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fox Business Network 12am EST 9am PST

hey guys, I will be on the Fox Business Network today shortly after 9am PST/12am EST for a story on McDonalds coffee, and specialty coffee…

Started by Matt Milletto

6 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by thecoffeegirl

Barista Exchange in the Wall St. Journal

A huge shout out to all bX members, today is a monumental day for us. The Wall St Journal has published an article about how focused socia…

Started by Matt Milletto

8 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

New Instant Message Feature for Who's Online!

A new feature has been added to the website which allows people who are online to chat with each other privately, a fully-integrated soluti…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Adrian Badger

bX featured on Killer Start-Ups.com

This feature happened a while back but I just found it now ... KillerStartUps.com says "BaristaExchange is a well designed niche social ne…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 May 5, 2008

BiteClub.com CEO Blogs about Barista Exchange

BiteClub.com CEO Blogs about Barista Exchange I met Sonny Mayugba at the Food and Restaurant/Bar Show in Las Vegas, also in conjunction wi…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Apr 1, 2008

New Features Release This Monday, February 11th!

I am really excited about some new features to be released on Barista Exchange! Below are some of what will be released Monday night. * Ma…

Started by Matt Milletto

3 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

Barista Exchange Featured on CoffeeCrew.com

I was happy to see that the crew at www.CoffeeCrew.com posted a short blurb about Barista Exchange a couple days ago. Thanks guys! The men…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Feb 4, 2008

Group Topics and Moderation

Hi everyone. I am glad to see people utilize the "Groups" function of the site, and many great groups have been created. I am trying to be…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Feb 4, 2008

Who's Online and Live Chat Feature Added

I will be adding some cool features in the coming weeks to the site to make it even better, and I am eager to hear feedback from all member…

Started by Matt Milletto

4 Jan 15, 2008
Reply by christos manousidis

Scheduled Maintenance - Jan 13th @ 9PM PST

We will be taking Ning and all networks off-line for some upgrades to the back-end systems on Sunday night, Jan 13th from 9PM-10PM PST. So…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Jan 13, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service