Barista Exchange News & Announcements (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barista Exchange iPhone Application

Hey everyone! Wanted to remind you all that Barista Exchange is now readily available on your fancy dancy iPhones! The new bX iPhone app is…

Started by Matt Milletto

16 May 28, 2009
Reply by lindsaytron

Barista Prom featured on Seattle Times Blog

Melissa Allison, a regular contributor here on bX and blogger/writer for the Seattle Times thought it would be fun to post a photo from the…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 May 5, 2009

Barista Prom Photos now available on bX Facebook page

Hey guys, I uploaded all of the Barista Prom photos to the bX facebook page. Before I think you had to pay like $.25 to download the full s…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Apr 29, 2009

Kenya Barista Champion Article

Nice article about John Muli, Kenya's barista champion. Would be amazing to have a competitor from an African country in the finals! I wish…

Started by Matt Milletto

4 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

Check out bX on Facebook!

Hey all bXers. Make sure you become a fan of bX on Facebook. I'll be posting little blurbs there and it's yet another good way for us all t…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Mar 30, 2009

5000 Members!

Congratulations everyone on another great milestone! 5000 members in just over a year. Thanks for all the support, and here's to a great…

Started by Matt Milletto

19 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

New Chat Feature Coming Soon - Feb 26th

It’s taking a bit longer to get the new chat feature out the door because we’re rolling it out as a part of new photo, video and music flas…

Started by Matt Milletto

10 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Barista Exchange and Matt Milletto Featured in Blend Magazine

I had the pleasure of interviewing with Jiwan, from Blend Magazine in New Zealand last month and the interview is on the website. Blend i…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

bX featured on Ning Blog

I am stoked that the people at Ning have chosen to feature Barista Exchange again in their blog about there top sites. You can read the b…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

Languages for Translation Feature

Hi all bXers. If you have not noticed yet, I have included a full website translation feature up in the top right corner. I can add just ab…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Aug 26, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service