Barista Exchange News & Announcements (46)

Featured Discussions

10,000 Members on Barista Exchange - Tell us your Stories

As we hit our 10,000 member milestone, I thought it would be fun to hear from our members some stories of how you have benefited or used bX…

Started by Matt MillettoLatest Reply

Member Points Leaderboard

Hi everyone, I wanted to give a shout out to the member points leaders and expose anyone who is not aware of this feature to it. Basically…

Acceptable Use Policy & Content Moderation

I want to start by saying thank you to all the members on the site, as content moderation has been extremely minimal, and the exchange of i…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Discount for October 2-4 Barista Training Workshop in NYC

Hey, all!  We've (The American Barista & Coffee School) got a 2.5 day Barista Training Workshop in NYC on October 2-4, and we're offeri…

Started by Jen Hurd

0 Sep 25, 2015

10,000 Members on Barista Exchange - Tell us your Stories

As we hit our 10,000 member milestone, I thought it would be fun to hear from our members some stories of how you have benefited or used bX…

Started by Matt Milletto

15 May 29, 2013
Reply by Matt Milletto

The bX traveling Darth Vader Project

Hi All, I wanted to let you know that Darth Vader showed up today here at bX headquarters and is about to begin his fun filled life of t…

Started by Matt Milletto

43 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

Member Points Leaderboard

Hi everyone, I wanted to give a shout out to the member points leaders and expose anyone who is not aware of this feature to it. Basically…

Started by Matt Milletto

36 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Bryan Wray

September News: Coffee Fest & More

As many of you are aware, this month represents the culmination of the many coffee events that happen though out the year, with the one and…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Sep 7, 2011

Finn Alpert Love: Rememberance of a future barista

Hello bX'ers, I was informed yesterday in an email from the team at Coffee Fest, of the passing of the infant son, Finn, of Mike Love (fell…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Mike Love

Acceptable Use Policy & Content Moderation

I want to start by saying thank you to all the members on the site, as content moderation has been extremely minimal, and the exchange of i…

Started by Matt Milletto

18 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

Barista Exchange iPhone App

Hello bX'ers! Just wanted to share with you that I have been working on a real iPhone app that I hope to launch soon. You can check it out…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Oct 13, 2010

Batista exchange app?

I know many people would appreciate a Batista exchange app for the iPhone. Anyone agree? More importantly anyone skilled at developing apps?

Started by Micah Metheny

2 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Ayers

Helping in Haiti

Hi bX'ers, The reports from Haiti are devastating and I think it is a good time for all of us in the coffee industry to be extremely thank…

Started by Matt Milletto

13 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Bruce Burman

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service