Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big Central this weekend

I'm not sure how active people are on this site anymore, but this is worth a shot. I'm traveling to Minneapolis this weekend and was wonde…

Started by Leslie Ruckman

0 Nov 5, 2014

About steaming pitcher grip and movements when doing Latte Art

Heya guys first of all I wanna thank barista exchange for approving my membership. Thank you! Okay let's go to this matter. Does your grip…

Started by Super Mard

0 Sep 14, 2014

1-2 latte art barista's needed for an event in pittsburgh week of july 13

Hi - I did post an ad in the Classified section, but from the looks it doesn't get much play.  I am looking for 1 or 2 barista's for an eve…

Started by Gary

2 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Gary

Coffee Fest St. Louis Passes

Hi All!  If anyone is headed to St. Louis for Coffee Fest (May 30 - June 01, 2014) let me know.   I have discount passes available.  Messag…

Started by Mike Spence

0 Apr 30, 2014

Pictures from the SCAA in Seattle.

I took some pictures of the trade show floor while at the SCAA in Seattle this last weekend.   Album here: http://www.baristaexchange.com/p

Started by Mike Spence

0 Apr 29, 2014

2013 Angel-in-us Barista World Grand-prix

2013 Angel-in-us Barista World Grand-prix(ABWG)   When : 2013.11.20~23 Where : COEX, SEOUL, KOREA Host : Lotteria  Coffee Division "Angel-i…

Started by Sanghee Noh

0 Sep 11, 2013

2013 ANGEL_IN_US Barista World Grand Prix

★2013 ANGEL_IN_US Barista World Grand Prix★                  (ABWG)     A super competition of global champs in Korea!     When  : 2013.11.…

Started by Sanghee Noh

0 Jul 4, 2013

world barista championship

anyone has anything to say about the 2013 WBC? Congrats to Pete Licata for winning. (and to Matt Perger for blowing my mind with some out t…

Started by gera davidson

0 May 31, 2013

Latte Art Exhibition at SCAA Boston

Hey BXers, Exciting news for you latte artists. This year SCAA is supporting and promoting a grass roots effort to get latte art to the ma…

Started by Patrick Burns

0 Mar 18, 2013

San Francisco Friends! Latte art competitions?

Stumbled across this: http://archive.flavorpill.com/sanfrancisco/events/2013/1/19/bay-area-latte-art-competition. Anybody go to any of the…

Started by Ryan Matthew Bugg

0 Feb 27, 2013

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service